By Linda Dillon
Jesus takes our hand and reminds us about the true meaning of love–love of self, family, neighbors, our planet and Mother/Father/One Source. He is doing so by talking about his own life experiences on Earth. He is answering up many of the unanswered questions we have had about his life.
Jesus once again reaches out to us, in modern language and with practical advice and insights. He is calling out to all people of the planet to hear his words again—his messages for the twenty-first century.
The Jesus Book 6×9 black and white
List Price: $24.99
Size: 6″ x 9″ (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Type: Black & White Bleed on White paper
Paperback Pages: 334 pages
Praise for the Jesus Book
- The Jesus Book spoke powerfully to my heart and soothed my soul. Traci Ortega, Media Consultant
- As I read The Jesus Book I can feel the love of Jesus and my connection to him. Robyn Swick, Marketing Executive
- The Jesus Book enhances our understanding of the messages of Jesus–then and now. Lorraine McGovern, Professional Mediator
- I melted into these words, remembering, and walking with Sananda again. Barbara Olsen, Midwife & Pastoral Student
- So easy to read, and hits right in my heart of deep truth. Andrea Quagenti, Creative Writer
- This opportunity to deeply know Jesus as he actually talks to us is extraordinary! Megann Thomas, Owner, Buffalo Spirit Animal Sanctuary & Energy Medicine Practitioner